"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" ~ Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cookie Recovery

I'm home. I slept so long last night. It was a well deserved Hiatus after a very busy week.  I am cookied out honestly.  I baked SO many cookies this week. The irony in this whole situation is that.. I've never had the cookie monster complex. I don't get it. They just arn't good to me? People... will make themselves sick eating cookies, yet I don't like them. They sure are fun to make. With the busy-ness of the week I didn't find much time to take pictures but I did catch a few.

 Peanut Butter Cookies with Sugar on top


Choclate Chip Cookies with Reece's Pieces
 

White Chocolate Fudge with Peppermint and Butterscotch
(We also made Peanut Butter chocolate and plain chocolate fudge)









And of course... the star of the week... SUGAR COOKIES.
These were a mess. We had so much fun. We have been doing these since I was 2 years old. 




Little Averi began her traditions and memories this week too. She decorated and INHALED... her first cookie. She had a blast.





















Now that I am home and rested, I can't wait for Derek to eat up all these cookies so I don't have to look at them. Thanksgiving down, birthdays and Christmas next! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment