"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" ~ Oscar Wilde

Friday, November 12, 2010

Boogles from my Boogie

Derek and I have been married 3 years. I will go ahead and let you know in advance I have NO clue where "Boogie" came from. He somehow magically became my Boogie somewhere around the first 3 or 4 month mark.  I am his Broo or Little Bee sometimes.   Anyway, "Boogie" messed up and did something very silly one night about a week ago. I won't go into detail about his little lapse of intelligence, just that it was a big one. He came home from work the next day with a scary smile and something hidden behind his back. I was told to close my eyes which can be a bit unnerving around him. Derek has a very child-like-prank-prone like quality.  I opened my eyes right as he stuffed this big frumpy pinkish-red thing... into my hands.  It was quite puzzling. I soon realized it was the beloved sock monkey.  He found it holding Christmas presents under a tree in a local grocery store. This... was to make up for his "moment" the other night.  He held his breath as I looked over him with a serious face. I smiled and named him Mr. Boogles.  FORGIVEN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment