"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" ~ Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Pet Gremlin

Remember that show?











SO CUTE! I have my own gremlin. Her name is Fefe. 

She is actually a long haired brindle-colored chihuahua.

I love this dog. She is like a child to me. We honestly spoil her so rotten. She is an absolute doll and gets along with everyone. She is very calm and quiet. I adopted her a week before I met Derek. I bought her from a friend of a friend on March 11, 2007. She was born December 17, 2005 so she was a year and a few months old.

She took to me immediately but even still gets sort of scared if she does something wrong because she didn't have the best life before she found us.

Fefe is very attentive to my emotions. She has been very therapeutic to me. I think we needed each other.


I honestly can't imagine not having my little snooklebottoms. She's the sweetest gremlin you'll ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment