"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" ~ Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday ME!

We went Saturday evening and babysat little princess Averi. She was an absolute gem for Derek and I and we enjoyed playing with her more then I can express. We were more then happy to give Kari a much deserved break to attend a Christmas Party with Steven. I honestly can't think of anything I would have rather been doing that evening.


So, Sunday, the 12th, was my birthday! I turned 23 whole big ol' years old. Haha. I'll admit, the day started out complete crap. Derek had to work, My family birthday party that I share with my mom was delayed because my poor mom has been deathly ill and my grandmother has mono. I was sulking. FOR SERIOUS?! It did get better though, Derek came through when he got home with lots of sweet surprises, as usual. We are having our official birthday celebration/get-together with the whole fam this coming Saturday, so I will make sure to tell you all about it after then.


No comments:

Post a Comment